Big Day for Jordan!!! She has wanted to ride her bike for ever but her nerves have gotten the better of her. I took her out and within 5 minutes she was riding by herself. She rode it all day long. I forgot to get a picture until it was dark outside. Whoops!
Another Big Day for Jordan. This is Jordan before she went to school...I picked her up from school and took her to get her ears pierced.
She was so brave and so excited to get them done.




We put our Christmas lights up and got all decorated for Christmas. The boys were out helping their dad. At least, they say they were helping. I saw a lot more playing than helping. I love winter in Mesquite. If we were in Utah we definately wouldn't be putting our lights up wearing shorts and t-shirts. Jacket weather is the best.
Dagen...sick again
I'm not sure what was going on with him but every other week he was getting a fever and not feeling good. It would last a day, and we would be up most of the night and then he felt good. This happened 4 times. Not to mention while he was feeling good, Jared was sick(two different times), and then Andrew. The rest of us were lucky enough to not get sick we just had to deal with the ones that were sick.



No comments:
Post a Comment