Monday, January 10, 2011

October

One day we had this really pretty tree in our front yard. It had pink flowers covering the tree. Then all of a sudden the flowers were gone and the tree was dead. We cut it down and pulled out the stump. We are now looking for a new tree. I think a palm tree will look nice.
Jared's eyes have been bothering him so I decided to take him to the eye doctor. To my surprise, Jared has only been using one of his eyes to see. Now he has glasses to help remind his brain to use both eyes. We had this conversation. Me:Did you know that you only were using one eye? Jared:Yes. Me:Are you glad you can see out of both eyes now? Jared:Yes. Me:Is it different for you? Jared:I use to could see out of both eye? Me:You could! Jared:Yea. Me:When? Jared:I don't know, maybe when I was 8. One day my eye just went dark. Me:Why didn't you tell me? Jared:I don't know, I guess I forgot. KIDS!!
He looks so cute in them.
Jordan and her class made gingerbread house one day in school. I went in and helped them. It was a lot of fun. I was amazed at how much candy the kids were able to put on their houses. They had them on display at the Festival of Trees.

1 comment:

Hapa Mama said...

Wow! That is just shocking about his eye. I am so happy for him that he got it all figured out.