Saturday, September 5, 2009

Last swimming day of the season











Tina and the kids were here back in July. It was a hot day and swimming was on everyone's mind. So Tina and I left for the pool with five excited little kids and only a limited amount of cash. We arrived at the gates with money in hand. Happy faces turned to very disappointed, and I would dare say furious faces. The pool money-taker guy said that we needed to buy these special diaper covers. WHAT? I had been there three times with Emma previously and we had never been asked to buy special diaper cover pants. Well... no money for pants, so we left the aquatic center all grouchy and disappointed.


So when Tina told me that they were thinking about making a family trip northward she specifically asked if I could find out details about the pool so we didn't face the same dilemma again. As you can see... all went well. We had a great time. The kids had a great time and we all went down the big slide. I guess Tina and I made up for the disaster of two months ago.

2 comments:

tina said...

Oh, that was so much fun. The kids are already planning a trip next summer to go to the pool.

Michelle said...

Dagen is such a handsome little guy!