Tuesday, September 1, 2009

three nights... four days... plenty of fun





Who knew that it was Morgi's pretend surprise birthday party today???








Day three: Clothes changed, breakfast, teeth brushed, hair combed, errands, park, naptime, Morgi informed me that she had a secret to tell me... it was her pretend surprise birthday party today... so rest time became cupcake time, Dad/Uncle Brig comes home, Mom/Aunt Stephi exhausted, dinner, and a drive with Butch... no icecream... too many cupcakes.







Day two: Change clothes, make beds, great Breakfast, errands for Mom/Aunt Stephi, lunch at Wendy's, Chocolate Milk, Naptime, wake up and mess up house, dinner, play outside in the water, wet... wet... wet, bathtime, pajamas, drive with Dad/Uncle Brigham, icecream cones, and last... bedtime.


Day one: Sunday afternoon... arrival time. Sean and his four beautiful children arrive at our home. Dinner on the BBQ and peach dessert. Sean went home with Mattison and Mathew. Morgan and Maren stayed with me.


I had so much fun having little Maren and Morgi here with me since Sunday. I called Sean and asked if he would bring them up so they could spend a little time with Emma and myself. We stayed busy and had a lot of fun. Maren and Emma didn't quite see eye to eye, and Morgi shed a few little homesick tears, but other than that we had a blast... and a pretend birthday.

4 comments:

Karol said...

What a fun auntie! Can I have one of the extra cupcakes? Oh, wait they're gone, right? :) Oh well, I'll just take the cake platters!! I'm loving them!

Auntie Tina said...

Morgi invited me to her surprise birthday party when I was at Fishlake with her. The problem....she didn't tell me it was yesterday. Can't believe I missed it. Looked like lots of fun!!!

Margie said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! Will you be incharge of my next birthday - those cupcakes look great and I want a crown!!!

Anonymous said...

My Morgi is getting so big. Im so thankful for my family. Thank you Steph for the help. My wifes family is my own, I love you all.

Sean