



After church we BBQ'd some steaks and devoured dinner out on the back patio. We were visiting and enjoying the great weather while the kids were playing with the kitties. Suddenly we realized the sun was on it's way down. We rushed around like maniacs and headed downtown to snap a couple family shots. We had about 20 minutes before the sun slipped behind the mountains to take a few photos. It was dark but it was still fun and the Memmott's are still the cutest family ever.
4 comments:
What beautiful photos!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. -EMILY :)
LOVE EM!!! I especially love that little model! Dagen is quite the ham!!
Great family photos. I need to come have a photoshoot done of me and Mark!
What a beautiful family!! I love the photos -- is that Steph your photographer? Sign me up for a session!
Post a Comment