Friday, August 28, 2009

no school day for us



There has been a lot of excitement this past week with everyone getting ready to go back to school. I have felt the excitement and knew changes were in the air, but after all was said and done nothing had changed in our family. So we needed to look elsewhere for excitement and we were able to come up with one piece of news... Emma can finally pull off a darling ponytail. It doesn't stay cute all day, or even all morning... just until the first two year old temper tantrum of the day. Hey... it's worth a try anyway.

6 comments:

Karol said...

She is soo cute with her hair pulled back! That's great she will sit for you to do her hair. You know once the ponytail standard has been reached,....the windows are opened to a whole range of hairstyles!! :)

tina said...

sooooo cute!!!

Margie said...

I think she looks beautiful!!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Okay twins... I have a question for you. How do you do your header? If I add just the picture it's WAY too big and if I try to create a document at around 900 pixels wide it goes blurry! It's driving me crazy and I was hoping one of you has the solution. Thanks!!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

OKay nevermind, I figured it out... I think! I messed around for HOURS yesterday then figured it out as soon as I asked you today. Gosh, sorry!

Burbs said...

She is so very cute!!!