Life has been a little crazy and busy the past couple of weeks as I have been working a lot more than normal. I just got home from CHA in California late last night, after being gone since Thursday. Last time I left Emma at home when I went to CHA in Chicago she got mad at me and ignored me for a couple of days. I was a little nervous this morning to see how she would react to me, but to my surprise, I think that she missed me. All throughout the day she kept looking at me and smiling, then following it by hugs and kisses. I'm thinking that if I can get this much attention I should go away more often.
Brig said that they had a great time and Emma loved hanging out with her daddy. I can tell that there was fun to be had in every room of the house. I spent the day pulling her toys out of the washing machine, putting her clothes back in her drawers, hanging up her shirts and sweaters in the closet, and trying to find all of my picture frames that she has taken off of the nightstands. I'm glad that they had a good time :)


1 comment:
So glad you are home!! I missed you and your blogging!! - I Got my camera back!
Post a Comment