Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to you... and to you!

Happy Birthday Tina!!! It's always kind of weird when I wish you a happy birthday, because I feel like I am wishing myself a happy birthday too. I just wanted to let you know that I couldn't choose a better person to be my other half. Have a wonderful day, and I think that I will do the same. CHEERS!
WOW, can you believe how big my hair was... I can't believe that mom let me out of the house like that. I must have spent a fortune on hair spray :)

12 comments:

rexandjoann said...

Happy Birthday my sweet girls. Hope you have a very happy day, and many more. Talk to you later. Love ya lots. Mom

Ludvigson Family said...

Happy Birthday you two!

Margie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Have a great day and best wishes for Many Many More!!

Lova ya, Marg

Marci said...

HAPPPPPY HAPPPPPY Birthday!!! It was fun talking to you both today and I hope that you have the very best day ever!
Love Marci

Marci said...

By the way we need to have a BIG party next year to bring in the big 40!! We should start planning now for the big bash!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Steph & Tina!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day. I told Mattison this morning that it was your birthdays and she said awesome do we get to go see them. Unfortunately we can't be there with you but we are thinking of you.
Love to both of you
The Merayos

The Gouldings said...

Happy Birthday to you both. Steph, I can't beleive your hair is that big either. LOL. You gotta love the 80's/early 90's.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Steph and Christine!!! Hope you both have a good one!!Happy Day-emily:)

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! It's fun to see old pictures.

Julz said...

Happy birthday! I love those pictures!

Michelle said...

I thought it was your birthday when I saw you dropping the kids off at school the other day!
LOVED the pictures, you guys were 80's prom queens!!

Team 'Iloa said...

oOOH, I'm late! Hope you girls had a very happy day. I love all your pictures!!! I always thought you guys were soooooo beautiful, this just proves that I was right!
Lova ya!