Thursday, January 29, 2009



Emma loves my ipod! Her favorite song as of today is Beyonce's "Single ladies". She dances for a few minutes and then has to take a break and look at the screen. She has been listening to it for about 30 minutes. After the song is over she says "again... again". The only problem with the ipod is the ear pieces... her little ears are just too little. Don't worry, I have the volume under control:)

1 comment:

Team 'Iloa said...

So cute! Nifae loves that song, too. LOL he sings it all the time. Funny.

side note. I have those same hair clips for Lilia but she has no hair:(. They looks so cute on Emma sweet blondie head!!!

-about the SEI paper. I love it and of course it is getting some use. This is the second time I have purchased most of the Penelope's Potpourri line since you originally gave it to me. Thanks cause now I am hooked, i love it!