This is a fun tag, so if your reading this.......tag your it
Closet: This is all the space I have in the closet. Kyle has the other 3 walls. I thought it was suppose to be the other way around.
Kitchen sink: I love when all the dishes are done:)
Toilet: This is the boys bathroom. I was worried to come and look but happy to see how clean it was.
Favorite room: This is my happy room. In the day the sun shines through the window and makes it warm and cozy. I love to be able to look outside and see the world.
What are my kids doing? TV, sleeping, computer, and more sleeping. By the way it is only 7pm and Jared has been asleep since 6pm. I hope he doesn't wake up at 3am and want to be up for the day.


4 comments:
april is a fabulous time for hawaii - can i come with!!!!!
Fun post... it makes me homesick for your house, and you:)
I had to put my favorite shoes away for the winter... how sad for me.
What a fun idea - And April sounds good for Hawaii - But December sounds better..or January.. or February.......
Love it!! The self protrait was a great one!! I am also wondering what Jared was doing snoozing at 7 p.m.? What's up with that? That is a fun tag. I'll work on mine:)
Post a Comment