Yesterday afternoon we decided to brave the snow and take Butch and Emma for a walk. We first thought it would be great to grab lunch at Juniper T.O. and then head up to Campus. Old Main was busy with all kinds of winter fun. There were people everywhere, so we decided to hit our regular place and stay up by the quad. Emma loved her first trip out on the sled, and as you can see from the last two photos... one minute she was happy, the next she was upset when we said it was time to go home.







3 comments:
awesome pictures! - love the gloves!!!
It might be cold but it has a lot of perks. I know we would all love to sledding. When it's cold here, it's just cold. Maybe we should come up and visit.
I love those pics!! I love the last picture, we have seen that face many many times with our kids. Cute coat, too!!
Post a Comment