Yesterday was a history making dayfor Las Vegas. They got the most snow they have had since 1936. Clark County School District decided it would be best for the students and teachers to make it a Snow Day.
I told the kids and they were so.......
I told the kids and they were so.......
As you can see Mesquite missed out on the snow, but we did get a good rain storm.



3 comments:
It looks like the snow really came down in Mesquite! Oh wait... I can't see any snow:)
Enjoy your day home with the kids :)
It is funny to have a "snow day" with no snow around. But I guess a day off is always welcome. I wish I had work off! Love the photos of Vegas - wierd to see snow there.
Pretty good - NO SNow and they call a snow day -has that got anything to do with the budget cuts??
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment