Friday, November 21, 2008

We went down to Mesquite for Halloween and I haven't taken my camera out of my bag since we got home. I think that Emma enjoyed the break from having a lens in her face 24/7. I know that Emma is getting to be a big girl, but she is still sleeping in her crib. I know that it wont be long before we need to move her into a toddler bed, but for now she is still trying to learn how to get out. She was getting a little cranky with me, so I had to put the camera down and get her out so we could play with other things. Talk about some crazy hair :)

4 comments:

Marci said...

Love the HAIR!! I hope she is on the mend. That stage is so fun when they try getting out of their beds...those should be some fun nights. (by the way, we have missed the lens in her face:)

Margie said...

Yes she us ready - she will be out of that crib in no time - one night when I was sitting alone in the dark watching Thorn birds I felt a hand on my shoulder - I about went through the roof - and that was the end of my quite time - (for the rest of my life). LOL

Yes we have missed that lens in her face!

Marci said...

P.S. Love the header!!!!

the twins said...

She's so cute!!! If Emma is doing that now, I guess I only have 6 months till Dagen is doing that. They grow up way to fast.