
I was looking through the archives and came across this grainy picture of the men in the Christensen family. I believe that this photo was taken July 4/5? 2003. It is amazing how fast your family can expand (in numbers... I didn't mean size) in 5 short years. Your guys are all still as HANDSOME as ever:)
4 comments:
I do have to say, no offense to anyone else in this picture, but Steve-o just happens to be the most handsome one in the picture!!!
I don't know Marc... I'm all for thinking that my bro is nice looking, but WOW-SER check out the guy in the middle with the beautiful blue eyes, blond hair and SUPER flashy smile.
Steph and Marc... I do have to agree with you somewhat. But look at the tall, dark and handsome guy in the baby blue shirt. He's a HOTTIE!!!
p.s. those little boys are pretty darn cute.
What a bunch of Handsome men. I can't believe how much time changes us all. A couple of wrinkles here and there and maybe even a couple of pounds were put on. The best thing about pictures are the stories that they tell and the memories that flood our minds.
You girls don't have to be jealous of my husband. I know that secretly you all know that Sean is definately the "handsomest" that is second to dad. \\\DFC
Post a Comment