I love Monday mornings.
We have had a fun weekend, played a lot, goofed around and now its back to business.
In our house, the boys get ready as fast as they can so they can get in a game of football in the backyard. Little miss Jordan, the diva of our house(and yes, she has the attitude also) gets ready for kinderarten. She needs her hair beautiful, nails painted, lip stick on and any other make up she can get on and of course, her fashion accessories.
Dagen says good bye to the kids and he and Bella get ready for the rest of their day. Bella will probably hang out in the warm November sun all day. Dagen, who knows. He will see how many things he can pull out of the cupboards before mom see what he is doing. Run around the house, play with some balls and his trucks, take a good nap and hopefully go on a walk outside.
7 comments:
I love that pic with Dagen and Bella!! What a cutie. Right now he is at my house chasing Mary and trying to do summersaults. SO CUTE!!
I wish I was enjoying the warm November sun :(
Yesterday, Emma and I were arriving to church and she looked up in the sky and said LIGHT, LIGHT! Yes, it was a miracle, the sun came out yesterday:)
Love the photos!
Love the sun glasses, Jordi! Looks like we are missing the best of fall right there is Mesquite. I am still trying to get over Trick-or-treating in the heat...wierd.
Oh to be running around barefooted!! Lucky kids!
I love this post!!! So cute, it totally captures what life is all about right now!! I love monday morning too!!-EMILY
Oh, to be barefoot and warmed by the sun..... :)
I love that sassy Jordi! Your kids are growing up fast. I love the part about your boys playing football before school. So cute!
Post a Comment