this is us white water rafting... without any oars
this is brig braving the dangerous rocks...
He was so excited when the UPS guy dropped off his pontoons last week. He set them up in the back yard as soon as he got home from work.
He has been talking about getting a boat for about ten years, and since we don't usually have all that extra money lying around, he decided that he was going to save and buy his boat in parts. The way I look at it... maybe at the end of next summer he might have enough money saved so he buy some necessary items, such as; a steel frame to hold the pontoons together, some seats, oars, and life jackets. But for now he can continue enjoying the view from our back yard.
"Emma... wouldn't it be nice if we were in the water???"



2 comments:
Hey Brig
If we come up can we ride the rapids with you???
Tina
Once again I love it and I love the new header!!
Post a Comment