Lauren came up to stay with us this past week. We had so much fun and kept busy with crafts, walks, movies and trips to SEI. Lauren is such a sweet and considerate young lady, and we can't wait until she comes up and stays with us again.
Tina, since your boys aren't on year round, we'll have to do it in the summer...what fun that would be and I know Lauren would love that, too!!! We missed you guys this weekend and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday!!
2 comments:
I guess her next adventure with have to be in Mesquite. I know the kids here would love to have her come.
Memmotts
Tina, since your boys aren't on year round, we'll have to do it in the summer...what fun that would be and I know Lauren would love that, too!!!
We missed you guys this weekend and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday!!
Post a Comment