Tuesday, September 30, 2008

12 months old


Dagen turned one year old on the 13th of September, but time slipped by too fast and next thing I knew it was over and I didn't get his darling little picture taken. So this morning he told me that he wanted me to take his picture and put it on the blog. We sure love this little guy.

7 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

He is adorable, but all your kids are!

Marci said...

Time is really flying by fast!! He looks so handsome in these photos and like a sweet little man. Happy Be-lated birthday, Dagen! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Marci

Team 'Iloa said...

Happy Happy Birthday DAGEN Dear!
You are one of the absolute cutest babies I have ever seen!

Michelle said...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x54/lovecrft/DSCN2991.jpg


Seems like only yesterday!! Happy Bday Dagen.

Ludvigson Family said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he is already 1! Cute pics. Happy Birthday to Jared too! I love his toothless pic.

Ludvigson Family said...

ps.
Cute Header!

Margie said...

Happy birthday Dagen - better late than never!