Howdy Partners...
Dad, Mom and our little family took a trip up to Jackson Hole this past weekend. We had a great time and enjoyed the Wyoming atmosphere. Before we drove into town we stopped along the road to watch the river runners, and reminisced about our trip down the river. It's hard to believe that it was 13 years ago when we took our adventure. We are definitely thinking next year. Mom already has her shower cap ready :)
It was fun to be able to walk around town square and do a little shopping and eating. We were all a little tired our first day because Emma kept us all up the night before screaming. I was surprised that Hotel Management didn't kick us out of our rooms. We made our regular visit to the Bar J Wranglers on Saturday night, but Emma was not happy to be there. My sweet husband took Emma back to the hotel and let the three of us enjoy the show... and we DID!




One of the things that I love about Wyoming, besides the Bar J Wranglers ... is the beautiful scenery. We took a drive through the back country and took in the majestic mountains, called the TETONS.




One of the things that I love about Wyoming, besides the Bar J Wranglers ... is the beautiful scenery. We took a drive through the back country and took in the majestic mountains, called the TETONS.
We are planning on going back next year, but we want to add a little adventure, so save your money and start your water survival courses. The summer will be here before we know it.
Later partners















3 comments:
You take beautiful pictures. And I love your little girl's red jacket.
(My the way I'm in Christine's ward and neighborhood. Hope it's not creepy that I'm commenting on your life)
Okay, we want to go but we will have to make the trip a little earlier in season before school starts. We are ready for the rapids(and mom's shower cap. Hehehe)
Tina
Steph - love your shirt
Great pictures - looks like you had a great time too!!
Post a Comment