Thursday, September 18, 2008

livin' the country life




Tonight we, (I guess that I should say "I") thought that it would be fun to haul the couch outside and shoot a family picture. The sun was rapidly going down, so I asked my STRONG and very HANDSOME hubby to help me out. While we were getting set up we had some people stop by and walk in the back yard to see what we were doing. I guess that when you live at the beginning of the street and live without fences, it opens up all of YOUR business to the passing traffic. I simply stated... doesn't everyone take their couches outside to enjoy the evening???

6 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Love the pictures!!

val said...

LOVE it. Great idea and so glad the white couch got another chance to shine.

the twins said...

Steph
Loved, Loved, Loved it!!!
The couch looks great in the country now I can't wait to see what it looks like in the desert.
Tina

Margie said...

I absolutely love IT!!!!!!!!!!

If I could get mine out the front door I would try it!

Ludvigson Family said...

Love the picture! You have the perfect setting in your yard for it. Great idea.
jody

Burbs said...

You are so cool! I love those pictures. Hope you don't mind that I added your blog to my favs! Emma is absolutely beautiful!!!!