Monday, September 15, 2008

We Made It Home:)











We made it home yesterday. She has seen her regular doctor today and is back in school. It all sounds good except she can't go to recess or PE, or do anything rough that she might get her stomach hit again. That is going to be tough on her. Hopefully 6 weeks will go by quickly and her body will continue to heal. She see's the trama doctor in 2 weeks in Las Vegas and they will check her blood again. I hope that it will continue to increase. We just wanted to say Thank You to everyone that has called and come over and prayed for her and helped out in any way. We are overwhelmed at how many people have made an effort to let us know that they care. I know that it made Jordan feel really good too. I thought that I would put a few pictures on of her hospital experience. We are so glad that she is feeling better, now we just have to keep her calm. That may be impossible, but I will give it a try.

7 comments:

Margie said...

glad to hear you are home!!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I am so glad things turned out as well as they did. The pictures are great to look at and tell Jordan she looks adorable in that little red wheelbarrow! Christine you are great at having your camera ready - even as she's going in the ambulence! Maybe Jordan will have to come over and see my wedding dress and look at pictures. May keep her a little occupied as you try to keep her a calm. We're going to be gone for a week but when I get back it might work. Best wishes!!

Anonymous said...

It must have been a scary experience seeing one of your children hauled away in an ambulence. She looked so little.

I am so glad that she is home safe and sound, and good luck keeping her from running around.

Marci said...

We are so glad to hear that she is feeling better and back in school. She didn't look like she had tons of fun, so let's hope she doesn't make up for it at home...Keep getting better and we'll call you soon and see how you are. Oh by the way...be CAREFUL!!!

The Gouldings said...

I can't believe what has happened. I had NO IDEA that Jordan was in the hospital. I am SO glad to hear that she is doing well and now back at home.
It sounds like she was a real trooper. Go Jordan!!
I'll call soon.

Marnie

Karol said...

I haven't been too regular at checking up on the blogs so I just read of the traumatic experience you guys just went through. Oh my goodness! What a brave little cutie! I'm glad to hear she is on the mend. Take Care!

Michelle said...

glad to hear you ate better Jordan!