We had a great day yesterday. It was Brigham's birthday, so Emma and I wanted to make sure that he knew how much we loved him. While we were out running some birthday errands, we decided to drop by the office and give daddy a birthday hamburger and coke. He thought that it was a nice surprise, and even shared his hamburger with Emma. We then headed down to the store to buy Brigham his birthday cake... you read correctly, I said buy. Brigham loves Red Velvet cake so that is what we were going to get him. Well, the store didn't have Red Velvet cake yesterday, so we decided to go German Chocolate instead. It was delicious.After Brig got home from work, we opened presents and blew out the candles. Thirty-four candles sure put out some heat! I thought for sure that our smoke alarms were going to go off, but they didn't. Brig was really dramatic yesterday and hammed it up for photos, Emma thought that her dad was a crazy person for a little while.


After presents and a little rest we went out for dinner and had Sushi. Dinner was great, but Emma decided for us,that the night needed to end a little earlier than we wanted.
So, this is my handsome, non-crazy hubby... we hope that he had a great 34th birthday.


4 comments:
Wow... that Bday cake pic is beautiful!!!
Sounds like you guys had a fun celebration. Happy belated Bday Brigham. What a cute wife you have!!!
MMMM!!! I can just taste that cake!!!
Another gorgegous picture of a Bday cake!! That one belongs in a magazine. :)
I knew the party would be fun. And that's my favorite kind of cake. YUMMY!!!
Post a Comment