

1. I would have to say that he is so very handsome
2. He is charming and witty
3. He is very funny and makes me laugh everyday, even when I am mad and don't want to laugh
4. He has so much ambition
5. I love that he is artistic
6. Did I say handsome?
7. I know that when the day comes that he is done studying for the CPA he can focus on becoming the next Iron Chef
8. He is a very good daddy
9. He is a wonderful husband
10. Most of all... you have made the last 10 years of my life the best they could ever be. Love ya tons... love your buns!
happy birthday... sweetie cakes
3 comments:
Happy birthday Brigham - Love the collage Steph!
Marg
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIG!!!
We hope that you have a great day. We wish that we could be there to celebrate with you. Love you.
Memmotts :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIG!!!
We have been thinking of you all day. We hope that it is a great one. We miss you and hope that we will get together soon.
Love the Merayo's
Post a Comment