Thursday, May 8, 2008

Things that Jordan likes...

Jordan wanted her picture on the blog, so I decided to take some pictures of her doing her favorite things. The weather has been so nice here that she likes to spend a lot of time outside. She is having fun riding her BIG bike. She likes to ride it up by the house and across by the garage. She doesn't like going down hill on it yet. I'm sure she will be doing that soon though. If she isn't on her bike, I will find her on her scooter, or big wheel, or skate board. When it comes to those things she is a dare devil and loves SPEED. Other things she likes are playing with friends, wearing head bands, lipstick and looking pretty. She is the one and only PRINCESS at our house and she loves it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan you are so pretty, and Grandma's princess. We love you and will see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jordi,

You look so pretty, and I can't wait to come down to Mesquite and ride bikes with you.

Love you!

Margie said...

My, My Jordi I hardly recoginize you - you are growing up to be such a beautiful young lady!

Marg