



I think that I have mentioned this before, but we LOVE living in Cache valley, especially Hyde Park. You get the benefits of living in the country, but the convenience of living close to a city.
We think that one of the great reasons for having a dog is, they get you out of your house. Each night the four of us head out for our nightly walk up by the canal. It takes us about 45 minutes to walk, but depending on how many neighbors and friends we run into, it can take longer. I mentioned to Brig last night how the beautiful weather sure lifts your spirits. I think that we can all agree that seeing green grass, blooming flowers and sunshine all help us feel better.
1 comment:
Oh how I wish that I could go on that walk with you. Maybe we will make it up there at least once this summer.
Tina
Post a Comment