Monday, April 28, 2008

NOW OPEN


On Thursday it was "take your child to work day." Jared wanted to go with his dad, so he went to school until lunch and then Kyle picked him up and they went and saw home health patients with a couple of stops at Maverick for a drink and Wal-mart for some baseball cards. Jared had a lot of fun with his dad. Andrew decided he wanted to go with me. I was going to St. George and he thought that would be fun. I should have stayed home and had him help me clean bathrooms, but we did have more fun in St. George. We finished all of our errands and decided it was time to eat. We went to see if In-N-Out Burger was open and it was. There were a ton of people there. We got out of the car and was going to go in. The line was out the door and there were a gazillion people inside. I told the kids to get back in the car and we went through the drive through. I was amazed at how fast the line went. And boy oh boy was the food yummy!!!


Does that make your mouth water?

Dagen & Jordan loved the french fries

We all loved it!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

TINA... I want to go and eat Burgers and French Fries!!!! I loved your photos. You're a superstar. Hope to see you soon.

Love ya,
Steph

Margie said...

I am sitting here trying to decice what to get for dinner - Guess Dylan and I will go to the Dairy Freeze!! Great photos!!

val said...

Yes your photo DID make my mouth water...yum! Looks like a fun day with mom!

Team 'Iloa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Team 'Iloa said...

These pictures are fun!I love that little Dagen with the fry!!! I seriously can't believe the line to get in. Tommy and some coworkers did it on day 2. Crazy!
Too bad we were such a wreck when we bumped into you at Target. Call me when you come up next and maybe we can meet for lunch.

Karol said...

Is it lunchtime yet? :)

Ludvigson Family said...

Their fries are THE BEST! It might have to be my new favorite place to eat in St. George! Cafe Rio has been #1 for a long time.

Julz said...

You are HILARIOUS!! I love it!!