Clean up time! Maybe?
Jordan asked me this morning if she could have a fruit roll up. I said yes when she finished cleaning up her room. I didn't think that it would be that difficult. There were only a few things on the floor since I had picked up most of the mess. This is what she decided.
Hiding under her bed. This is what she does whenever she doesn't want to do something or gets in trouble. Well, there are still a few things on her floor, but at least she is getting a good nap.
4 comments:
She's soo cute - Bevenee used to pick up her room and under her bed is where she stuffed it all!
This reminds me of someone I know...Isaac doesn't like to clean up his room either, in fact there is usually a tantrum associated with something like this. Maybe it's the age or something. That is really cute. One question...did she ever get her fruit roll-up?
After the last couple of days that I have had... I would love to do the same thing as Jordi... HIDE!
It is a good thing you know that she likes to hide under there! If not, I would be panic stricken and looking all over for her! So funny.
Post a Comment