Well, I knew this day would come sometime and here it is. I think it happens in the life of every little girl, they somehow get this great idea to cut their hair. I remember when Amy was little, one day she went across the street to the Glovers house with long hair, and came home with short hair. I think mom must have been in tears for days. My friend Emily told me that when she was little she cut off her friends pony tail. The thought of that just makes me laugh. (unless it happened to me or my daughter). Well, Jordan now has a new hair cut. I do have to say that I am impressed with what she did. I have been talking with her about getting some bangs, and the other day I cut just a few whispy bangs, but she must have thought that wasn't enough. When I found hair in the sissors I went looking for Jordan. She was in her room covering her head. I guess she didn't think we would like it:)


5 comments:
Hilarious! I think she looks great!
She and Jakelle should open shop - at least she has bangs left - did you see Jakelle's picture on our blog? she has none!! And remember Bevenee? she didn't bother with scissors!
That is great. She did a fine job. Remember when Lauren cut Steve's hair? That was a fun day. Steve was really happy about that. I am glad that she didn't cut anywhere else.
oh yea!! been there done that with Tyra. Jordan actually did a pretty good job. You're lucky, it could have been worse!
She is so cute! You were lucky she did such a good job! :)
Post a Comment