Monday, March 31, 2008

He's here!!!






After an eventful night... Mathew Sean Merayo made his entrance into this world at 11:07pm, weighing 7 lbs. 7 oz. and measuring 19 inches long. Mathew's mom is doing well considering her unexpected c-section and Dad is SO proud. Amy didn't want this picture posted, but I think she looks beautiful.

Congratulations to the Merayo family

6 comments:

val said...

I've been wondering when the little guy was going to make his debut. What a sweetheart. And an unexpected C-section, that sounds scary. Hope everyone is feeling well. Congratulations Amy and family. Can't wait to meet him.

Margie said...

He is beautiful - and I love the picture of Amy holding him!!!

the twins said...

Hey Merayos... Thanks for letting me spend a little time with you and your sweet little boy yesterday. I had a great time and enjoyed seeing your newest member of the family. Hey Sean... lunch was fun, to bad Amy was too wiped out to play :) See you Saturday.

Ali said...

What a darling little man! And Amy does look beautiful. Congratulations you guys!

Cathy Sandberg said...

Mathew Sean is just beautiful. I know you're not supposed to call a boy "beautiful" but he just is!! So precious. What a wonderful event to have over with--it's a big job getting them here! Our love, prayers, and thoughts are with you and your family at this very special time.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Aunt Cathy and Uncle David

Karol said...

Congratulations Amy and Sean!! He is absolutely darling! :)