Friday, April 4, 2008

i need you... sunshine!

Okay, I was talking to Amy on the phone as they were driving home from the hospital on Wednesday. I mentioned that if I didn't get a glimpse of the sun sometime soon, that I might just go CRAZY. I also thought that I could be suffering from SADD... I don't know... I guess that I do live in Logan??? Well, my smart little sis thought that I should look through my photos and focus on the sunny ones... or photos that have green grass. This one made me HAPPY. So I am hoping to keep it together from a couple more weeks... maybe? I'm not the only one feeling this way, am I?

5 comments:

Margie said...

Your not alone - and I love the pansey's!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph
There is a lot of sun shining down here. Why don't you and Emma take a road trip?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Karol said...

I, too, am soooo ready for sunshine! I think will do the same and look for some green grass in my old photos and post it as well!
:)

Team 'Iloa said...

Thanks Steph for you sweet comments! I love to see all you pix here, they are all beautiful.

I wish I could bottle some sunshine and send it up for you!

My friend was passing through town today and my mom send down the scrapbook stuff from you with her. That was my version of sunshine. Thank you us much, I needed that!
I have enjoyed using the stuff you sent me last year. In fact, I had to rebuy most the whole line of Whinnies Walls because I love it so much. I am a huge S.E.I. fan so thanks you soooooo much!
Love and Aloha, Megan