1. What is his name? Brigham L. Stinebaugh2. How long have you been married? Almost 10 years. YIPEE!!!
3. Where did you meet? At "The Falls" apartments in Sandy. Mr. Right came knocking on my door.
4. How long did you date? 14 months
5. Who proposed? Brigham did, and he kept it a surprise.
6. Where and when were you married? Manti Temple - June 1998
7. What was your first date? Brigham took me out to dinner at Chili's and then we drove over to Gardner Village. We spent some time talking on one of the benches and then Brigham decided that he wanted to try to catch a fish out of the pond, so he went to his truck to get his fishing pole when we noticed that there were some other people there. I guess he missed his chance.
8. What first attracted you to him? Besides his boyish good looks... I would have to say that I thought that he was so funny.
9. How old is he? 34
10. Who eats more? Well, I guess it depends on what we are eating. If it is normal food... definitely Brig. If it's candy.... always me.
11. Who kissed who first? Brigham always tells everybody that I attacked him. WRONG!!! We were at the drive-in movie in the back of his Mazda B2000 when all of the sudden he kissed me. Sparks were flying, but then we put everything on hold since we were both dating other people.
12. Who said "I love you" first? Brigham told me that he loved me first, and then a couple weeks later we were driving home from seeing his family and we stopped along the way to check out the Salmon river when I told brig of my admiration for him :)
13. Whose temper is worse? I don't know... we both have one.

14. Who does the laundry? I do
15. Who does the dishes? It depends on who cooks
16. Who cooks dinner? I should, but Brig is the one who enjoys it.
17. Who pays the bills? I do, I do, I do. Stress me out!
18. Who mows the lawn? We will have to wait until we have one to make sure. But I think that Brig will.
19. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I guess the question should be, who sleeps next to the door. I always make Brigham sleep closest to the door, because I am afraid of the boogieman.
20. Who is smarter? That is a funny question. When we were first married Brig was going to school and taking all kinds of hard classes. One day I told Brig that I thought that he was smarter then me when it came to the books, but I thought that I had more common sense. He didn't agree with me on my statement and to this day, he still doesn't let me forget about it. (but I still think that it's true)
21. Who is more stubborn? Hands down it has to be me. Not that I am proud of that.
22. Who's parents do you see the most? Definitely mine... Brig's family is at least 10-11 hours away.
23. Who has more siblings? Brig does
24. Who has more friends? I think that Brig might, but I think that quality over shines quantity.
25. What is your favorite date? Brig and I spent a lot of time hanging out before we considered ourselves officially dating. So one night Brig asked me if I wanted to go for a drive and get something to eat. (it was his kinda-girlfriends birthday, but she was at work). We stopped at the mall and had a sandwich, and then grabbed some creamies at Albertsons, and drove over to Olympus cove where he had been framing a house. We sat on a saw horse over looking the city lights and talked about our dreams for the future. I remember thinking how lucky Natalie was for having such a great guy as Brigham. I was jealous of her, but little did I know that Brig was starting to have feelings for me as well. The neat thing about that date is that Brig called the owner of that house and took me back to that spot the night he asked me to be his wife. So cute.
26. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do.
27. What do you like best about him now? He continues to make me laugh everyday, and I think that that is the secret of life. He is my best friend, and I am his. Over this past year I have seen a different side of Brigham, he is a wonderful dad, and he lights up every night he comes home from work and sees his two girls. But after all, I am the lucky one to have Brigham as my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment