Thursday, February 28, 2008

Toys and Sitting Up - What could be better?






Dagen is learning new things everyday. He is getting pretty good at sitting up. I stay close by still. If he sits for to long he either folds in half or ends up on his tummy. He also thinks that his toys are pretty neat. And as you can guess everything goes into his mouth. He is so fun to watch and see all the new discoveries he makes.

3 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

Yea! I'm so glad you changed your settings so I can Leave comments! Dagen is getting so big! I love that age when they can finally sit up and play with toys. He is a handsom little brute!

Ludvigson Family said...

Oh... And I love the pictures of you and Kyle dating. Niether one of you has aged much! Way cute pictures!

the twins said...

Hey Tina, Dagen sure is a cutie pie. Can't wait to see you guys next month. Steph