Monday, February 25, 2008

1. What is his name? Kyle
2. How long have you been married? In a couple weeks... 12 years
3. Where did you meet? In Richfield, at the park on the 4th of July.
4. How long did you date? 8 months
5. Who proposed? Kyle did
6. Where and when were you married? Manti Temple -1996
7. What was your first date? We went to Nephi to the Bathing Beauty parade and then the Ute Stampede with all of his family.
8. What first attracted you to him? He was tall, dark and very handsome (he was working for state road which made him extra dark)
9. How old is he? 36
10. Who eats more? I do
11. Who kissed who first? He did, unless you ask him, then he will say I did. But he did!!!
12. Who said "I love you" first? He did
13. Whose temper is worse? Kyle's

14. Who does the laundry? We both do
15. Who does the dishes? I do (most of the time)
16. Who cooks dinner? I do
17.Who pays the bills? I do
18. Who mows the lawn? Kyle does
19. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
20. Who is smarter? I will say he is since he has been to more school than I have
21. Who drives when you are together? Mainly Kyle
22. Who is more stubborn? I am
23. Who's parents do you see the most? Kyle's dad now that he is in St. George
24. Who has more siblings? I do
25. Who has more friends? I'd say it is about the same
26. What is your favorite date? We went to Fishlake in March. There was so much snow we had to hike in from the road. We stayed over night. It was like we were the only ones there. It was so fun!!!
27. What do you like best about him now? He's my best friend. He's fun to hang out with. He makes me happy:) He is the best dad in the world!!! (just ask his kids)

Still waiting for Steph & Marci. TAG, You're It!!

No comments: