Monday, March 28, 2011

Roos-n-More Zoo & Valley of Fire






I went with Jordan and her 2nd grade class on their field trip to Roos-n-more Zoo and Valley of Fire. We had a great day. The zoo was a lot of fun and the kids loved being able to interact with so many of their animals. We will definitely have to take the family back. It was a perfect day to go to Valley of Fire, not to hot. Fun Times. I love going on field trips with my kids and I'm so glad they like me to come.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a very fun day. Jordan is getting so big...I can't believe she hasn't lost her front baby teeth....Kennedy has like 7 permanent teeth already! She was talking about how much she misses Jordan and I can't believe she even really remembers her. Looks like you guys are doing good. We miss you AND the warm weather!
Take care,
Melanie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.