Monday, March 28, 2011


My little sweetie turned four years old today. We had a low key day because all the celebrating happened on Saturday... thank you family and friends for coming up and celebrating with us.

We are heading to the doctor tomorrow for Emma's four year old check-up. I'm always interested in seeing how she's growing and developing. She is aware of shots and so I'm hoping that she doesn't ask me about that because I'm sure she will probably have to get one... or two... who knows.

Emma is a darling little girl and has such an amazing personality. Brigham likes to call her his little jalapeno'... because she's spicy. Emma makes me laugh... she's funny and I think she knows that. She is loving and caring and loves her mommy. She loves Diet Coke? I promise she only gets a taste here and there. She loves waffles, pb&j, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, cheese and especially chocolate milk. She loves having friends and going to church and school. She is outgoing and occasionally will try to be shy. She loves to wrestle with her daddy and cuddle with her mommy. She makes her parents happy. We love our little girl!

2 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Happy Birthday Emma! You have such a cute family.

Ali said...

Oh so sweet. My Josie is looking at the blog too and says "that Cinderella costume looks very pretty on her"...agreed.