
I thought that I would do a little catching up on the happenings of the Stinebaugh Family.
After many prayers on my behalf of bringing snow to the valley the answer came. Friends were not so happy with my fervent requests, but in my logic I felt as though if it was going to be freezing up here we might as well have snow on the ground to play in. I felt very lucky because not only did we get a day or two of snow, but I would say that it has snowed plenty over this past month. (let it be known... I am now ready for spring)
So one Friday afternoon Brig decided to take a couple hours of daylight and spend with Emma and I. He is busy with Tax/Audit season but felt he needed to take Emma sledding. We drove up east of our house and sledded down the hill. Emma did great this year and actually went down the hill on her own. We also built a life size snowman and outfitted him with whatever we could find in the truck. We ended our outing with hot chocolate and doughnuts from the Mav. Our outing was a success.


No comments:
Post a Comment