Thursday, February 24, 2011

We're surviving up here in Logan. We are on our fourth consecutive day of snow. We are in desperate need of some sunshine! I'm thinking another trip to Mesquite is in order.

4 comments:

val said...

i spy a little green chair. the grandkids love to sit in the one my parents have. it gets a lot of use!
cute photo.
can't believe ALL that snow.

Kathy said...

Didn't know you were in Logan....that's my ol' stompin' grounds. My Dad worked on Main Street in Logan for years. My hometown is actually Wellsville. Enjoy the lovely winter. I've got great memories of winters in Cache Valley...they are "real" winters.

My whole family (parents, brothers and sister) is in Cache Valley...I'm the only one not there, so I miss being there.

Your little girl looks so sweet.

The Biglers said...

Aw! She is gorgeous.....and Steph, your pix are cute as ever! Miss you guys!

The Biglers said...

Aw! She is gorgeous.....and Steph, your pix are cute as ever! Miss you guys!