Monday, March 8, 2010

Brig and I ventured down to Salt Lake this past Saturday. I was having a hard time with all of the haze and lack of sunshine so we packed up and headed south. We called the Christensen's and the Merayo's for a spur-of-the-moment lunch at Five Guys burger's and fries. Lunch was delicious and so was the company! I had such a great time visiting with my family and little Maren was my buddy for the day. It was great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steffi, thanks so much for the fun time. We had such a good time getting together even for the short time that it was. Hopefully we can make it a little longer next time. We love you guys.
:) Aimer

Marci said...

I am really glad we could finagle our schedule to be able to come and meet you for lunch. We had a great time and thanks for the pictures! We need to do that again real soon. Give the Emster a big hug for me. :)

Tina said...

Hey did you forget to invite someone?

It does look like you had a great time. It sure makes me wish we lived up there with all of you.