Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesdays are eventful days for us. Why? Because the little Emster goes to school on Tuesdays. Emma seems to know exactly when Tuesday rolls around because she comes into my room early in the morning and says, "I go to school today" (with enthusiasm). So I hop out of bed and rush to get her changed, fed and out the door to school.

After I picked her up today around 11:30am she told me that she didn't want to go home. So we went to the park. The sun was out and shining brightly, but it's still is cold up here (in the 20's... I think). We played until we couldn't feel our fingers any longer.

I did forget to mention Emma's new discovery... her red umbrella. I got this umbrella when I went to college, so needless to say... it's an antique. Emma loves it and we take it everywhere.
After a wonderful drive around town we made it home. Emma told me she was tired so I sent her to her room for a good nap. All this activity and it's only 1:00pm. I hope she doesn't expect me to keep this routine up for the rest of the day... I'm ready to settle down and maybe read a book? That's right... I said read. ha ha

No comments: