

Brig and I went down to Tanner and Taylor's sealing at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. The sealing was great and it was nice to be invited. We had a great time getting to see our family that we don't get to see as often as we would like to. I snapped a couple of photo's while we were waiting for the Bride and Groom, but I was not in my true form and pointing my lens in everyone's face like normal. It was so hard to walk, let alone take pictures in high heels. Anyway, the Bride and Groom looked great.
I hate to admit this, but I have started having senior moments. I kept looking at Tanner today and wondered where the young little ten year old was. I guess that I remember Tanner being so young when I married into the wonderful Stinebaugh family. It's hard to imagine that eleven years have passed so quickly.
Mom and Dad... we missed you and wish that you were here with us today. We can't wait to see you in three months.





No comments:
Post a Comment