Monday, June 15, 2009

adventures in babysitting














Emma and I spent some time down in Salina this past week watching the Merayo kids while Sean and Amy were attending a funeral, far...far... away. We made it down to Salina on Wednesday afternoon and spent four days with these adorable little children. At times... I was nervous. I am only use to one little kiddo... but five... YIKES! Needless to say by day three and four, I felt like a pro. Many thanks go out to Mom and Dad for letting us spend time with them. The kids had a great time playing outside, in fact, that is where they spent most of their time. Emma enjoyed the company of her two older cousins, while little Mathew and Maren enjoyed us grown-ups. It was great to visit, but I can't lie... It was even better to go home :)

3 comments:

Team 'Iloa said...

I so love those swing pics!
What fun cousins for Emma to have!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you stephy so much for helping us out. it was so nice to not have to worry about all of our little ones. we knew that you would be awesome with them. we appreciate everything and hope to see you soon in better circumstances.
we love you
the merayos

Margie said...

Great pictures - they portray the adventure soooooo well!