Friday, May 1, 2009


























Today was a GREAT day. We spent the day out at the PCC, which I believe is the most beautiful place to be. We decided that we would go with a tour guide this time, and it made such a big difference. Our cousin Pili, which we absolutely loved, and wanted to take home with us, took us around and told us about all of the different island of Polynesia. While we were visiting Tonga, Steveo was so gracefully volunteered by his beautiful wife to participate in some drumming and yelling. Well, needless to say, Steveo was a celebrity the remaining time we were there.

Before the show started we had a few minutes to run over to the Laie Hawaii Temple. The sun had gone behind the mountains, but it didn't take away from this beautiful place. We loved today, and had a great time.

4 comments:

Margie said...

Oh thank you , thank you, thank you!!! - now I can look at your pictures every day for the next 18 days and hang in there (as they say!!!!!) I love these pictures from Laie the best, the one of Christine and Kyle is great - but I think Steven the drummer is by far my favorite!

val said...

what a trip! looks like you guys had a good time. loved seeing your photos.

Marci said...

I just knew I would make Steve famous one day!! He really was great wasn't he? All because his crazy wife decided to volunteer him...I won't mention the beating I took when we got home:)

Team 'Iloa said...

Wish I could have hooked you up with tickets to PCC. Tommy's family was on their way here (to stg) and didn't get it together. Grrrr.

Steve and the Tongan Drummer are awesome!!! LOVE IT.
Also the pics at the temple are beyond beautiful.
Thanks for sharing all the pics. I LOVE THEM ALL!