So, we made it to Hawaii! The day started soooo early. Our plane flew out of SLC at 7:00am, so we were at the airport at 5:45am with smiles on our faces. We met up with the Memmotts in Phoenix, and then the whole crew flew into Hawaii around 2:30pm. We grabbed our bags, checked into our hotel, and then found nourishment at the Cheesecake Factory, which was located next door. It didn't take more than a second to walk out our hotel and put our feet in the sand. After playing around on the beach, Brig, Amy and Sean ended up in the ocean with their clothes on. We stayed out on the beach until the sun went down... and then had a hard time going back to our rooms.
Below is a photo of our view from our roon. Hawaii is WONDERFUL!



4 comments:
Why did it have to end so soon. Anyone want to go back. Lets start planning the next one. We had so much fun with all of you!!!
We still have one spot left in our room!!! I love the pictures all so much!! - I was laughing at the people around you at the airport - check them out big - and the Sunset and night picture of the beach!!! OH!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
What an awesome vaca! It brought back memories of our trip to Hawaii in 1990ish? Remember that? :)
Maybe Uncle Rex would want to extend that invitation to include cousins next time, eh? :) Looks like so much fun!
OOOOHHHHH! I want to go back so bad! I hope we get to go again soon...maybe next time we can stay a little longer and bring our kids, only so we don't miss them so bad! Anyone up for next year??? Great job on the pictures Steph...I spent some time yesterday putting my pictures together on a disc for you...let me know when you want me to get it to you.
Post a Comment