Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Emma and I had a good productive day yesterday. We got our work done in the house and also ran some errands in town. I needed to get some work done on my computer in the afternoon, so I asked Em if she wanted to play with her blocks or watch a show in the living room, but she didn't think that those were great suggestions. She asked for her "key-nons", which mean crayons and decided to sit with me at the island and draw pictures for an hour. It seems like I always have these little "mommy moments" when I look over at her and it seems that she is growing up before my very eyes. I wish I could just press pause sometimes and let her continue to be little for a little longer.

7 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

love the close-up of her coloring, oh, the concentration!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Emma can come and teach Dagen to sit still for 10 minutes. He doesn't want to and he doesn't want me to. He just likes me to vaccum and sweep all day long. He wants to be helping with that too.

Team 'Iloa said...

Thank goodness for blogs. I love to hear your tender mommy moments. It makes me reflect on my own little ones and how I wish I could press pause, too!

Margie said...

I see a budding young artist!! Love the pics!

Karol said...

More gorgeous pictures -- I know you have a perfect subject and all but seriously, come and teach me how to use my camera!! :)

It snowed here today.... The poppies on your header are hopeful!!

Marci said...

She IS growing right before all of our eyes, and getting cuter everyday. Love those pictures.

johnsonpartyof5 said...

steph-thanks for the adorable stuff from sei!!! you are too sweet.thanks for thinking of me. thank you thank you!!!emily