I love seeing all of your photos Steph. I got the canon rebel for Christmas and Your blog really inspires me to take more photos. I love the cupcake pictures. So cute. And the ones with emma and you mom and dad are great!
btw-tina said you know a site to order super cute camera straps. If you think about would you drop me a note with the site! Thanks Jody. ps- I am having trouble getting my computer to pull up the family photos you took(it is a dinosaur). I wonder if you have them on your computer if you could e-mail me some of the ones you photo shopped. Thanks Again!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Isaac!! Hope it is Happy!!!
Happy Birthday Superman!!! Wish we were with you to celebrate.
I love seeing all of your photos Steph. I got the canon rebel for Christmas and Your blog really inspires me to take more photos. I love the cupcake pictures. So cute. And the ones with emma and you mom and dad are great!
btw-tina said you know a site to order super cute camera straps. If you think about would you drop me a note with the site! Thanks
Jody.
ps- I am having trouble getting my computer to pull up the family photos you took(it is a dinosaur). I wonder if you have them on your computer if you could e-mail me some of the ones you photo shopped.
Thanks Again!
Is he a little-Steve or what?! :) Handsome kid!
Post a Comment