Thursday, February 12, 2009

tagged by my co-blogger

Thanks Tina for the tag. I guess that I take too many photo's because I didn't have to go back to the date of Emma's birth to find a photo :) (Tina... get your camera out and use it!!!) This is just a regular day... Emma was sitting on the counter drinking my Diet Coke and watching Signing Time. I guess that I don't follow directions the best because these are two pictures #6 & #7. I figured that since they were taken just seconds apart that they could be combined into one photo.

Now, if any of Tina's Mesquite friends happen to look at this photo, you will notice that there is a bright light coming in the kitchen window. That isn't really the sun, that is the reflection of all the snow on the ground in my back yard and in the farmers field, and btw... it was snowing in this photo. So... enjoy your beautiful weather, and hopefully I will be able to get out of Logan and head down south to your neck of the woods and see green grass and blue skies next month. Also, Megan... I think that I might be your only cousin that hasn't stopped by, so plan on seeing me as well... you have been warned :)

I am only going to tag one person because Tina and I share tag buddies, but my friend Margi has her camera back... so let's see your photo :)

2 comments:

the twins said...

Is your house always that sparkily clean or the glare from the snow? I know it's always that clean. We are counting down the days til we see you here. Can't wait. By the way, I have taken pictures since Dagen's birth I just haven't moved them off my computer yet. Gotta get "little brother" up and running. Hurry down and help me with that.

Burbs said...

Stepahnie, Emma is so so cute!!! I love the pictures and watching her grow.