The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go...
This is one of my most favorite pictures. Dagen was 2 days old. He came home from the hospital late the night before, so this was the first time the kids really got to hold him and love on him. Luckily Auntie Steph was here to take his first pictures.
I tag:
- Steph
- Amy
- Marci
- Emily
- Megan
- Marnie

5 comments:
Hey Tina,
It seems like it was just yesterday that Mom and I drove down to see Dagen.
I can't believe that you don't take more photos. I usually have atleast six folders per month. You have to take more pictures of your darling kiddos.
Steph
I know......maybe you could suggest to Kyle that we get a nicer camera.
That is a super cute photo! Dagen is so tiny! They just don't stay little long enough, do they?
CUTES BROTHERS EVER (don't tell my kids i said that!)
What a fun tag, I just might do it!
Cute photo! You have adorable kids. And thanks for the LDS Tour tips. I e-mail Helaman last week and was definately considering him.
Post a Comment