Okay... so I wanted to learn how to crochet a little hat for Emma, so I googled it and found some basic instructions. I didn't think that it was that difficult, but I would like to learn some new patterns, and also I would like to learn how to crochet some cute flowers to add to my hats. Does anyone know of, or have any recommendations of what books are good??? Just checking :)




5 comments:
I don't have the slightest idea, but I think she looks cute still the same!! Great job and very crafty, I might add. Hey one thing you may try is the big flowers on the clips. They are fun and they don't take too much effort.
See you soon!!!
Love the hat - I may have some patterns - I will have to look, I find the best ideas on the net - you just have to dig.
you're so lucky emma will wear hats...i have to do my BEST coaxing to get annie to put one on.
she's so cute! great knitting job!
that is so cute. i wish i could get my kids to wear a hat.
You are so Talented!!!
I love your style, too.
That Emma is perfect little model.
Post a Comment