
This past Thursday, Dad was honored as the 2008 Utah Hospitals and Health Systems Association Trustee of the year. We were all invited to
Park City for the dinner and award ceremony. They awarded five individuals; two outstanding nurses, both rural and urban, a CEO of the year and then two Trustees, one rural and the other urban. It was quite an honor to be there along with all of our family to see Dad honored out of 500 trustees. Dad was recognized a few months ago as the IHC trustee of the year, and it was great to see this happen again, not only for his service with IHC, but with the UHA. Dad is going to retire at the end of the year as Chairman of the Board at the Sevier Valley Hospital. What a great way to relinquish his responsibilities and time spent at the hospital.
I think that I can speak for everyone when I say how proud we are that you're our Dad. Congratulations!!!
4 comments:
Dad
It was so fun to be with you these last couple of days. We are so proud of you. You are well deserving of this award. What else can I say excpet... Your the best dad ever and I love you so much!!!
Love ya Tina
Congratulations Rex!
It was awesome to see you be honored again Dad. Gary said a lot of very nice things about you. You have touched many lives and you will be missed greatly at the hospital. We are very proud of you and greatful that we were able to be present for it all.
Love you dad
Amy & Sean
Steve and I commented on how much you have done for the hospital over these many years and we are so impressed with your accomplishments and your abilities for those with whom you work and represent. Congratulations on this award and we were proud to be there with you as you accepted it. Thanks for having us there with you.
Post a Comment