
We had such a wonderful weekend at the Lake. Mom and Dad arrived at the cabin on Thursday afternoon, and then the Christensen's and us showed up Thursday night. Friday was a beautiful day for a walk up the loop, but it rained and snowed on Saturday and Sunday which kept us indoors. Amy, Sean and their family came up on Friday night and spent some time with us before they went home on Saturday. The rain and wind were hard on the leaves, and Sunday morning most of them were on the ground. It was a beautiful time to be inside and listen to conference, but the only thing that could have made it better is if the Memmott's were here with us.
Thank you Mom and Dad for all that you have done to make this such a wonderful weekend and most of all, for giving us shelter and GREAT food.




5 comments:
It sounds like you had a great weekend. We sure wish that we could have been there. Now we will have to wait til next year to get to Fishlake. So sad!!!
Tina
Wow it's so pretty out there!!
Love the pictures as usual - I found one thing amazing - Steven has LONG arms - that picture of him holding emmas hand while walking!! wow!
I am so jealous - I haven't had time to take any photo's!!
Steph, I received the cd w/pictures on in in the mail today -- thanks!! But I have to say, while your camera is AWESOME -- it is the person behind the camera with the talent!! Your pictures look so much better than mine - even if the subjects are the same. You are the PHO-TO-GRA-PHER!:)
Love the picts in this post too, by the way. :) I'm thinking 'family reunion' at Fish Lake next fall!!! ;)
I love your pictures! You have a talent, that's for sure. What kind of camera do you have...you can answer back at lovecrft@gmail.com
THANKS!
Post a Comment